I’ve only been doing this for a little under a month so I’m hella flattered to have been nominated for a One Lovely Blogger Award! Huge thanks to Shamika over at The Awkward Foodie for nominating me, as well as to Mahogany at Casually Alluring.
Now allow me to show you how this works.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
SOME FACTS ABOUT ME
- I grew up in Egypt (where my father is from) and lived there til I was 12.
- I love sour and bitter things – I’ve been known to eat lemons like apples, skin and all!
- I’m terrified of balls. As in basketballs, volleyballs, snooker balls – not the kind that boys have. I’m slowly getting over it though, I played catch this summer.
- I make my own soaps, bath bombs and lotions as a hobby – I’m too shy to share them with you yet though!
- I have a grand total of 7 cats, spread across 3 different homes. I love them all.
- I’ve planned, shot and edited 6 self-directed short films – film is definitely one of my passions
- Probably TMI but whatever. I have a birthmark on my right buttcheek that used to be in the shape of a butterfly when I was little – my parents used to call it my farasha (butterfly in Arabic) but since my butt got fat it no longer resembles anything but a 2p sized splodge.
In turn, I’d further like to nominate: